Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Crunch Time!

Well, it's coming down to the wire now, and we're both excited and (at least for my part) nervous.  We have exactly one week to go before our departure.  We successfully moved out of our apartment last week, and are now busy with last minute shopping, packing, and preparing for our journey.

Having never flown with a 7-month old before, I'm starting to get nervous.  Some people have told me it will be ok, and that most people are understanding of people with children; others have told me it will be intense and difficult.  Now that she has started crawling and pulling up to standing, that's all she wants to do.  Trying to get her to stay still in her - make that my - seat sounds like an exercise in futility.

If any parents are reading this, I'd love to hear about your travel experiences - good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment